Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LA LA LAND

My trip to LA LA LAND was beautiful! With the company of the lovely Noelle, I was able to take back that joy I had miss-placed, when did I put it in LA? Sometime we have to step away from a situation to see the reality of what was and what now is. Life's perspective. I can be on my own, I can see the moon from my window at night and enjoy the peace of an empty home. Vast blank canvas, where my thoughts roam free. My new hopes can become reality. This is the year of self, how interesting, so close to a union, and now peacefully choosing to be alone. LOVE is a constant struggle. I heard today "Love is a war term" I found this to be so true, after we meet we do the courtship dance just like all other animals peacock-ing our attributes, once we've chosen a mate (this is for male and female alike) then our ego comes back into our reality, now the relationship has the real test, the test of time. True Love, True Friends, True Companions... The few and far between. Yet it does exist.


No comments: