Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Full days work!

Wow my arms are looking buff!  I am almost @ 2 pull ups!!!  My goal is 5. This might be an easier goal to keep then the other,  but I will make it happen...  Why do I create these challenges for myself???
  Today was great I have a few new friends I spent the day in holding in full hair and makeup!  For the HBO series Bored To Death, The room was an old bikram yoga studio that had closed and the stench was horrible and I developed the worst case of congestion that every time, I walked into the room I would sneeze,  not a lady like sneeze but one that knocks the wind out of you,  plus I am wearing a full vintage one of a kind corsette made for me.  Please I don't try this at home,  I'm a Pro!  The fun began and ended to quickly.  So many stories came to mind today!  We will see what happens on the show!  Now I need a drink,  my head is spinning.  I want more work!

No comments: