Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Showers

April 29th!!!  Today the sun is out!  My hormones are at full force,  I find everything beautiful, sad, alive, lost at once,  The tulips are blooming.  I saw some that looked like little hairy tulips...  I was shocked to find that I hasd never seen a tuplip like that.  The NYAA is almost done with the semester and the students are roaming the halls with constant energy...  a wonderful desire to finish,  to celebrate achievement.  The choices I have been given are clear to me,  yet I am taking a moment to breath to find a way to fit everything into the day.  HEALTH/MIND/BODY/SPIRIT A work ethic.  Don't miss a job,  don't miss a day,  It's commitment to the day.  I wake up and that's the hardest moment.  I was never like this so now I must not give into this.  Keep moving girl!  Get Up!  Smile Thank the Universe for another day to make a difference!  Today I took a long walk under the sunshine during my break.  I love the SUN.  YOu are my sunshine my only sunshine,  you make me happy when skies are grey, you never know dear how muvh I love you,  Please don't take my sunshine away.  I love you MOMMY! 

Don't forget Mothers day!

No comments: