Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dreams

Waking up is hard to do....  My last image in dream land was one of JG kissing another woman.  I woke up and had to do a meditation and chose to remind myself That I have the choice to be happy or unhappy today.  So moving forward with the idea of being a better person.  Mercy forgiveness comforting, GODDESS of Transformation.  Pray for peace.  Pray for my kitty I must find a vet today then off to rehearsal and class.  I love being surrounded by creativity and healing.  The Tribeca Ball is April 13th and Mano a Mano will be performing El Jaleo, inspired by the painting El Jaleo by John Singer Sargent.  The second week in May we will be performing at Cipriani's for the Latin Commission on Aids.    Then June off to Colombia to dance.

When I think of the sadness I now realize their must be a larger picture, do not fall into despair, believe in the Universe.  The Universe supports me!

Don't name your future by your present circumstance....  Believe in the larger picture!

I'm off to have a productive happy challenging day. My greatest days are ahead of me!

No comments: