Thursday, October 20, 2011

My cat loves me...

When I get home and crash on my bed, the first thing that happens is this little orange boy cat comes over to lick my neck.  This little kitty has brought me so much joy.  & frustration he mimosas on everything he eats my plants he jumps on & off the bed to wake me up for food.  He was the size of my palm when we found him.  So tiny and afraid.  None off that fear is left.  He goes to the front door when ever someone knocks. He continua to jump on my dinning room table.  I try to train him yet I enjoy his free spirited wildness.  My girl cat its Burmese and likes to be left alone she is polite and demanding.  I live her raspy cat voice.  I have been suffering from the most debilitating headaches,  and manage to function until today.  The lights hurt my eyes and I become so uncomfortable I can barely lift my head without wanting to throw up.   My father and my aunt always suffered from this when I was a child and the were in there 30's...  Is this the future?  Oh where is the health insurance fairy?    For now Excedrin migraine and watching the kitties.  Hope to feel much better by tmrw. 
Live Love Laugh Liliana

No comments: