Monday, October 24, 2011

small Healing

Today I was modelling for artist Margaret Bowland,  I always feel great inspiration from her,  she is a woman with an iron fist in a Velvet Glove.  She said to us "Life is difficult, Love is easy"  somehow this clicked in my brain and healed a little piece of my heart.  Since I fled from my last relationship I have dated 2 of the wrong men. Sabotage is like a super power.  I think I did this to punish myself for leaving a man that I loved so much!  (but that did not believe in me as an artist)  I know that for the type of woman that I am and the example I have from my parents,  I had to flee...

What type of woman am I?  LOL well that is ever evolving, some like to call me a princessa caprinsnica (Spanish and Russian terminology) translation Fickle Princess.  All I know is that the past two years I have thrown myself into performing nonstop,  found that comedy can help me with my figure, and 3rd generation clowns are dangerous humans.  Oh...  and that when I am angry I unleash my crazy.   Tonight when I heard Margaret say this, I felt hope.

No comments: