Friday, November 11, 2011

dreams, reality & nightmares

I had a dream that one of my favorite cousins had cancer and was quickly debilitating.  In this dream I was visiting my father and he lived in a basement type apartment that you entered the way bugs bunny did in his cartoons.  My cousin had gotten so ill she could not exit, so we had a Crane arrive and hoist her out like those sick horses that have to be lifted in to trucks.  I was watching as she was being lifted and talking to my mother crying bc I would never see her again. And asking myself if she ever repaired the relationship with my great aunt who adopted and raised her,  She is 94yrs old give or take a few years.   At this moment in real life my roommate walked in and asked me if I was ok...  Because I was crying so hard over losing my cousin.   I answered him my cousin died.  He gasped for air and asked me when.  I replied just now in my dream...  at that moment I was finally able to move and wake up.  My hurt felt so real I was paralyzed in bed.

No comments: