Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good news vs. Bad news

Good news vs. Bad news

It's all the same.

Today was a strange day! I love my little apartment in Williamsburg. In our home we are 4 pussies. Two cats a gay man and myself. My home is like a little cottage. I always have beautiful girlfriends staying with me. It's my fear of being alone that makes me invite girls over all the time. My friend was trying to convince me that I am gay... Although I love kissing girls that's the extent of my gayness. I don't even like to cuddle, but I don't want to be home alone. I like sitting and painting or writing with a girlfriend around. If she's really special i will tie her up and place her comfortably in the corner next to my kitties. It's probably because I am the oldest of 5 children that this noisy company keeps me at peace. I love my little home. My friend is going to be staying with me for a month and we wanted to get twin beds, like little sisters! We can share my full size bed but the truth is I like sleeping alone, unless its after sex, and well thats not going to happen. So we were all excited about this November December artistic sisterly support. That's was the good news, now for the bad. My landlady was suppose to give me a new lease to sign today, she was raising my rent $100.00. Which is relatively high increase % wise, but I was ok with it because it's still at market value and I love my little cottage in Williamsburg. I went to her office and I got the news that she wants me to move out on Jan 1st... On New Years day! Is that even possible? The story goes like this apparently she wants her daughter to move into my apartment which is below her. My only reaction was to start crying and say I love living here. Ahhh my mother calls me her little gypsy. So here I go moving again. But not on New Years day!!! I legally have 3 months so I will manifest a bigger and better place. Looking forward to my new adventure. Blessed to live with Alvaro and planning to keep it that way!


Live Love Laugh Liliana sent from my iPad

No comments: