Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Full Moon Gratitude

After 3 years of deciding to become a full time artist!  I got a sign today that I am on the right track!!!  Today I signed a new lease in my tiny apartment...  but still MY TINY home!  I joined AFTRA; finally a real paycheck for acting work and more auditions for principle roles,  and last but not least I booked my 1st paid comedy set.  I had been searching for a sign that all these sacrifices included true love had not been in vain.  In a world where rejection is the norm,  we continue fighting the current with faith! By we I mean me, myself and I.  Talent and perseverance I tell myself in the mornings as I ponder where to find the smile to put on my face before facing the world.  Small signs like today on the full moon show me I am going to ok!  Keep your eye on the prize.

Now stop dating all the wrong men!  I keep doing this to myself and I think it's bc I am still in LOVE with POW POW...  So I choose to date mean abusive men so that I can insult them for being mean and abusive and then have degrading sex, bc they are not the person that I loved so much...  It's been far too long for me to be treating myself this way.  Seriously Liliana you have gotten yourself into a vicious cycle.  This is not a period,  there should only be one cycle in a woman's life that she doesn't enjoy.  Her monthly visit from the universe reminding her; as is my case that you will not have children and yet you must bleed.    I do love being a woman and my life now to open the door to love...  mmmm  not yet ready but little by little I keep finding my own happiness and company wonderful.

Full Moon Baby!


No comments: