Monday, February 13, 2012

Karma & friends

Fortunately for me I am healthy and have wonderful friends,  The students from the art school are taking me out to dinner today because of my financial unexpected negativeness...  They offered to let me go home early which just made me laugh because that just adds to making less $.  Sometimes I wish the world worked on the barter system,  but I am sure there are still ways to scam people when when they trade talents...  The bank told me I had to file a report bring it back and then see if they will cover my funds arrrrggggg...  and breath   and scream and breath.

What ever happen to Robin Hood?  I mean really aren't these scam artist suppose to steel from the rich to give to the poor?  Here I am never considering myself poor, but I am the picture of Starving NYC artist...  Happy in my path living the simple life with many wonderful experiences and larger than my life personality.  I'm done with matter because there is nothing more I can do.  But To all my friends and stalkers and friendly stalkers and friendly assassins ;)  beware of CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!

Now I am going to go home put on a shiny dress a pair of heels my princess crown and wait for dark valentines.  Oh the romance of disappointment!

Find celebration in what you do have!  Live Love Laugh and sometimes punch something till you feel better.

No comments: