Monday, December 28, 2009

Let go of that bitter Apple

So many different points of view, I we all know I have been feeling the disappointment of love lost.... That bitter sweet taste of losing something that was wonderful, and yet is over!!!! I wish to keep the good memories alive, for there are so many, but If I only think of the good then I latch on to this illusion of what I LOVE... that no longer is. so ..... and if I focus on the bad that ended the relationship then I become angry and full of hatred for being in this situation that has no logic... how tragic.

so love the past and become delusional or hate the past and become jaded... wow... the in between stages of life are always the hardest, because once enough time passes, everything fades, like my teens they have begun to fade. Wow I would enjoy a re-encounter with my school girl uniform just about now...

No comments: