Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recently it has come to my attention that I fall into so many (WRONG) categories. I am sitting at the bar last night when this man who looked like he was wearing a wig, and has laid out in the sun until his skin was orange, starts talking to me.... I take a moment stand, turn my chair to make sure (in what I consider a polite manner) I give him my back. My lack of interest in his solo bragging conversation labels me Jewish or a Dyke... I turned in awe, and thought to myself hmmmm, it's better then being asked if I am a gender bender from Singapore. I posted the following comment on Facebook and this is what I got.

Are you Jewish or a dyke? No I am Colombian

Natsku Vega
LOL! Perfect....
Heather Ackerman Humphries
LOL. Please come visit me w/ Monie. I am laid up after surgery. Would love to see your pretty face.
Gayatri Martin
labels, gender, are you human? i did a cool gender exercise at my tantra workshop this past week-end ... lists of gender attributes were cool i think u r cool
Jeff Stache
It's a classic question! Do you thnk it would work if I tried it as a pick up line?
Jeff Stache
Gender attribute are important ot humans, otherwise we'd be squids. Just importnat not to be trapped by them but use them to our best advantage.
Matthew P. Gordon
OMG did someone actually ask you that? You're kidding...
Jeff Stache
Was it a man or woman wsho asked you? Im mt imagination I'm seeing either guy with slick hair, a wifebeater shirt and a big gold chain, or... a woman with slick hair, a wifebeater shirt and a big gold chain.




No comments: