Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blessed to be alive

At 33 I have spent my night counting my blessings,  I find myself in the best creative path,  I felt an strange calm last light when I looked into my life.  Reflextion.  I have come a long long way!!!  I maybe at the lowest $$$ wise, but I am at my most productive &artistic DANCING, ACTING PAINTING!!!  Discover of self, awareness of my sexuality and how I feel about my presence.  33  a great year!!!  This month I have performed in Colombia where I reconnected with my family.  I chose to be far away and now I understand they love me for who I am!  And I love me for who I am!  LIfe has given me the gift of transformation.  I experience I grow I evolve!  I am Blessed by my friends in NYC and my Beautiful family!

This week alone was full of sail boat rides to celebrate the birthday of another friend whom I consider a sister!!!!  Blessings to you my sweet tough Deb,  and think you for helping me find my voice in life,  through out the years!   Then modelling for amazing painters and artist to performing with the free art society!!!!  What a magical thursday!!!!!   THe Goddess LIVE LOVE LAUGH new art work!  To my second home at The Olive Tree Cafe and Comedy Cellar where I was surrounded by creative people all night yesterday with a surprise appearance by Damon Wayne!!!  I got to laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes!  The best birthday!!!  This morning I woke up and gave thanks to the world for all these blessings!  Had a work out in the park, now to watch the game  and tonight some Kareoke at 9:30pm 28 west 32 st 3floor!!!  come join me!!!!  

And tomorrow we celebrate PRIDE!!!!


No comments: