Friday, June 11, 2010

Why Are You Single? Perhaps It’s The Choice Effect

Why Are You Single? Perhaps It’s The Choice Effect
As all my friends know by now I ended my engagement recently and had a very hard time coping with this choice. But I was not comparing or wanting something different I still love that person inmensly unfortunately I was not emotionally supported by this person as an artist and human. I felt that we did not communicate and that we needed to learn more before we moved into marriage. I was devasted by the fact that he did nothing to keep me.... I wanted to care for him and have children... this was not in our path at the time.
This article makes me understand certain actions that we have as humans in a world full of choices. I chose to further myself as an artist. I chose to grow as a human, to be grateful for all the good things I have acomplished and I CHOOSE TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS POSSITIVE!!!! who supports me! and all that I am! Until then I choose to be SINGLE! because I am a special snowflake, and I give my EVERYTHING!!! To myself and the ones I LOVE!

I have been in Colombia for the past 2 weeks and I am in love again!!! I love my family, I want to be closer to them, I ask the Universe to allow me this fortune! I pray I can be here soon! There is a world of possibilties here for me as an artist, as a family member as a woman.

No comments: