Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bogota, Colombia

Estoy Feliz!!!!  I have not been to Colombia in 4 years and I had forgotten my roots a bit.  I come from a line of strong independent woman!   Treated with respect and they give respect back.  Self love is so important only after you love your self,  you can be truely loved by others.  Men who are GENTLEMAN,  will treat you RIGHT!  Love your self and NEVER settle for less.  Envy direspect and hatred are emotions we have to not feed into.  LIVE LOVE LAUGH...  Tonight I am performing at Casa Matura a place dedicated to the Woman in all her stages of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be very interested in seeing you perform.

That is very true.. Loving oneself is essential into being able to be apart of healthy relationships with people. Envy, hate and anger should have no place in the heart of a woman or man for that matter. We all have the potential to be unique and interesting in our own right.