Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I tell you, I am going to workout!

What a blessed day!  I spent the day taking care of my body at the Russian Baths Heat cold pool heat cold pool heat and oh my yes a full body massage!!!  I can tell you that parts of my body are thanking me for paying attention and finally putting a little time aside for repair and restoration.  I planned a work out for this afternoon and my friend laughed saying after the spa you are going to be so relaxed you will not be able to work out....   So I very convinced said to him YES I WILL I MUST!!!...  hahahah my little Colombian Princess!  You will see.  Well I showed up at my friends place to work ut and 3 hrs have passed....  I have run thru the music and prepared my outfits....  as for movement....   I still have a few hrs to get into the zone.  Thanks for a wonderful morning!

No comments: