Sunday, July 17, 2011

Roxy & Dune NJ gig!

Last night was a great show out in NJ!  The land of my birth! My body has been under s much training and work that sometimes I feel it's on auto pilot.  It's amazing what you can do!  Rudi and I have a new # (video coming soon)

If they allow Gay marriage....  when will they allow bi sexual marriage..  just a random thought.  Not that i am anywhere close to getting married, but I do wonder what is next...  I heard a rumor maybe  I should google this before writing about a Man who married a robot doll????  

anyhow my brain is scattered this morning!  where is my COFFEEE!!!!  and all the symptoms of pms are sinking into  my body.  Life as a woman!   Ahhh  the magical realism of your monthly reality.

Coming soon Videos and pics!   I heart my new Computer!!!!!

No comments: