Friday, July 15, 2011

I want to watch the video!!!!

Tonight's performances where great!  We just finished performing at Casa Mezcal!  The night was cool and the moon is almost full.  We got back to the LES and keep playing with costumes and performances.  I recently ran into a friend and performance artist? comedian much like myself( once again a person with whom my life has intersected many many times in different settings.  Des,  she is doing an event for the Fringe Festival in Scotland... and although I had closed the window of hope in attending she has sparked my interest again.  Katie (another amazing friend) and I were looking at flights and trying to plan our stay and takeover of Scotland.  When I decided I did not want to go unless I had booked a spot of more strategies as to how to be seen doing my best!   So I told Katie,  forget it, please stop sending me flight info I am not going.  Then I run Into Des and I invite her over to share in the company of my trees :)  To which she replies I can't om my the temptation,  but I need you!  You must come perform for me in Scotland at the fringe festival!!!!!!!!!    Now I have to sit down and start planning.....   I really want his adventure to come to life.

Now I am going to watch last nights performances....  watch review rewrite redo...  more more more
Life is grand

No comments: