Saturday, February 20, 2010

Choices...

Today it was hard to motivate, into a productive mood.  So I chose to create a space that was different.  I tried to study, but found distractions,  I tried to write, but felt nothing,  I tried to read but drifted.  I dropped off my laundry; to have an action that included completion.  That's when I felt it.  I needed to change my room...  It had to be done immediately....  I know this sounds like a mission!!!  It was so simple,  and so good!  I created a space for study and a space for relaxation.  When you live in NYC you find ways to make small spaces significant.  The other night was so strange, that I can't stop imagining you on the floor....   Now my floor is different and once  again the image is gone....  NO questions no answers,  only undying support,  I will always be there if I am nearby...  but honestly grow up!

No comments: