Thursday, February 4, 2010

fully committed

this year I am fully commited, to myself.... it's so easy to fall in love to quickly (for the sake of love itself) I am in LOVE with me, I love me, and though it sounds cliche these words were very hard to say at first. Today I made a choice. All or Nothing! in every aspect of my life, my art, my acting, my health. My new friend and mentor GARY SWANSON, is strongly saying FULLY COMMIT! I have been hearing this voice in my head, daily when I lay in bed and trust me it is hard (it was hard) for me to get up in the mornings, I would find any excuse to lay there and feel like a Princess, or at least what I perceived to be a princess... In my dreams I had nothing to do and enjoyed that. But in reality I did not enjoy having nothing to do. The less I did the sadder I became. Today I wake up and say WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH THIS? Gary mentioned how habit forming it is to accept a little bit of self betrayal.... This stayed in my mind, it's kinda like the mañana mentality... well Today is the day that counts! Actions speak louder then words! I will not betray myself! I will do what I set out to accomplish. LIVE LOVE LAUGH!!!

No comments: