Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Curious Burlesque

Anti Valentine's routine #1,  There was a lot of excitement to be back performing @ Curious Burlesque.  This is my 6th routine.  All I need now is better video of them…  all this shall happen in time.  This # was inspired by R.S.  I will never forget the first time I saw these shoes!  Possibly 5 years ago…  Since then they have been in photo shoots,  on my hands to portray a horse in Michael Allen's Draw-a-thon theater, in bed, and finally in the number I had been dreaming about for years!


Not in these Shoes!!! - link 


My second # D******d was inspired by J.G. ,  closure on false expectations has happened.  After the strange unexpected reaction to my appearance at the BABY BROTHER show.  The volatile nature of your personality, has brought this question to my head.  I wished things were different but they are not,  and the fact is if you have no desire to be positive, stay the *@%#$^&* away from me.  After all this is your wish.


D******d - link


See you next month the 2nd Sunday of the month at Piano's Bar!!!!

No comments: