Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Quote

I humbly pray to heaven above that I love the man I marry.
~ Rose Pastor Stokes

live love laugh sent from my touch


I saw this quote earlier today, remembered watching the movie; Like Water for Chocolate, In a time when people prayed for this, it was because they were being married by the choice of others. So now it's 2010, and what makes a good marriage is still LOVE, Loyalty, Support (emotional & economical), & Sex.
I(am) madly in love, but I didn't feel that this was enough to continue toward the path of Marriage and bringing two families together, that both have faithful devoted marriages. I made a drastic decision a few months back going with my gut, the inability to truly speak what I was feeling, and the fact that I could not stand on my own two feet. I was feeling lost, and about to plan a wedding. I panicked, tried my best to explain and may have lost the most special love I have felt. I took a chance to better myself as a woman before, I become Wife or Mother. I feel the two of us needed, this we offered each other unconditional physical love, our minds very equal but for reasons (known to us), we began to have a gap of silence and fear grow inside. Covered in presure and presentation. We stopped helping each other we just watched as the other moved. At night holding on tight taking deep breaths to try and stay latched on to each other, but not speaking.....

I know I made the right choice for us (me), let's see what the universe decides...
Another great quote If you love someone set them free if they come back they love was always yours... I may not have it exact but I believe

No comments: