Sunday, February 28, 2010

The many surprises of the day

I tried so hard to go to the Metropolitan Museum in the morning with company,  but it did not have much result.  When I finally got on to the idea of going alone I stepped out side and found the sun-shining and I was over dressed,  (wearing my ski pants...)  So I only got one block when I decided I should change  into something more comfortable.  And so my adventure begins.  I went back changed into the perfect pair of miss sixty jeans construction worker fit for me.  Turtle nexk and Brownfeld Auto Service Ski Cap.  MB was awake when I got back and we  decided to go to the Flea Market on Meeker.  As she got ready I worked on my  monologue for SCK.  When I turned and looked a a big lump under my bed sheets,  thinking it's a pillow I press it lightly but firmly,  and realize it's my cat, Lexington Kentucky Bourbon...  Hiding under my sheets.  Ok I love animals I love my kitty,  I have a no pets on the bed rule.  No pets on dinner tables or Kitchen counters.  It's just one of those basic live with me rules.  So to find LKB hiding under all my sheets and my bed still neatly made, I gasped in shock "Usted que esta haciedo aqui" grite.  MB also witness LKB's very sly move,  We lifted the covers and she didn't move,  As if to say if I stay really still I will be invisible and I can sleep here....  Well, I gently told her no kitties on the bed.  She got up and moved to her little own bed with personal blanket given to her by aunt MB That was once her blanket.  I will never forget the look on LKB  under the covers.

We went to the flea market and found these amazing set of personal teapots The Flea market was full of old chairs and one giant wooden desk,  the desk of a once very important person,  because the size of your desk in the past was a sign of importance and knowledge,  but now I think it's the lightness of your load,  meaning can travel with all electrical equipment to accomplish any task in your field.  How the times change and generations of the future will mostly view that big desk as impractical and cumbersome, But it was romantic,  and I could see the pages of hand written information of love notes, or novels, or secrets that were written over that desk.  That desk hopefully never had a computer on it....  At least not a desk top.  That desk probably would not make it into my hall way.  Before the desk lucky we had already found an object perfect for the 2 of us that brought us immense amount of joy, expressed in giggles.  The colorful set of personal teapots!!!

In las pequeñas aventuras de florkitty,  We decided to go to

No comments: