Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pelvic sonogram.....

I am a ball of nerves, I arrived early at East River Medical imaging, P.C. this winter has been cold and I'm not sure if its my body or my heart that is making me aware of my ovaries.... After my terribly sad miscarriage on August 29, 2008, I lost a part of my sexuality, I lost my left falopian tube. The fear of this happening again, even though I am not actively with partner has me sitting in this office with tears rolling down my eyes. At 32 with no insurance, my clock ticking, a love for JG that continues strong, and a career as a performance artist. A woman who wants it all, this is not always possible. my point is never give up. And ladies we have innies, we must get checked! safe sex! know your body. The universe supports me

No comments: