Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowstorm day2!!!

I miss you!!!  I miss you more  when it snows.  Work was slow today I got to go home early.  Lexington is in shock, she is very talkative.  Her raspy meow is on the I've been there, done that tone of voice.  I have 2 goals for tonight before bed: SCK & ISSA.  I have found myself eating a lot of chocolate lately...  Normally I would say I don't have a sweet tooth,  But there is nothing better than a large glass of cold milk and a pure piece of dark chocolate.  My home has quickly grown into a Sanctuary.  Even though my thoughts wonder, I have found it easier everyday to simplify, stay positive and productive.  My father called me this morning to make sure I was careful because a man died today, from a tree branch falling on him in the park.  I thought to myself what a way to go how strange one minute in the park.  And what a lovely way to wake up I believe the call was around 8am....

No comments: