Monday, February 8, 2010

strange posting


Strange Postings,  This morning  there was 2 postings on this blog that I did not post.  About computer equipment and pricing....  It's time I take betsy in for a checkup.  I love my little Mac...  may she stay with us (me, myself, and I; the corporation in my head)  to chronicle our adventures.

Yesterday's emotional battle was overcome when I started to rehearse my burlesque numbers for Valentine's @ Piano Bar!!!!   Then I went over to my favorite little bar, Huckleberry to meet L.K.M we had some wine.  And from thereon the night took it's own course....  I woke up this morning with a smile on my face and breathing  "Life is made of moments, these moments are what make you whom you are."

I am sitting at this keyboard and so many thoughts are going through my head but I am not ready to write them or fully speak them....   yet I sit here trying to understand that moment.

Photo Christoph Wilhelm

No comments: